All About LLS with Brianne Vertrees
“It’s an honor to be a part of such an outstanding group of community business leaders and philanthropists, but an even larger honor to be able to work for the patients, survivors and their families. I am fundraising in honor of my father, Jesus Alvarez who died at the age of 43 from Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. I couldn’t do this without an amazing team beside me.”
We very excited to share with you about our participation of the 2019 Man & Woman of the Year campaign. Over the next 10 weeks, we will be working to raise money and awareness for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) and their mission to cure for blood cancers.
Our goal is to raise $60,000, between March 21 to June 1, 2019. It’s a lofty goal, but we are willing to work hard to reach it. We cannot do it alone, we have an amazing team and we need your help. There are a few ways you can support our fundraising efforts:
- Donate, you find the donate button on our fundraising pages
- Share our message & fundraising links with your contacts via email or social media
- Donate a silent or live auction item that can be used for the Grand Finale Gala auction
- Help us secure a corporate sponsorship
- Help us secure a matching gift through your company
Thank you for your generosity and support. Your donation truly makes a difference and with your help, we’re one step closer to a cure for blood cancers.
Please visit our website often and share with you friends who would also like to donate!
On behalf of blood cancer patients everywhere, thank you for your support!
For more information about LLS, please visit www.lls.org